Nails for the week

I had some time to get creative with my nails!

I don't usually have a lot of time and patience to get creative with my nails, but I thought i'd try some designs inspired by Pinterest. Yes, Pinterest. Everyone these days is on it! You can get some great ideas for just about anything on there. I literally have a board strictly for nail designs. It is great! I used to be all about manicures and pedicures, but that gets boring sometimes. Doing your own nails gives you a chance to bring out your creativity and try designs that even some of the manicurists can't do. If you are not good at it practice, am I right? The turquoise color is part of the Nicki Minaj collection from my Post earlier this month. The purple is from Urban Outfitters. Let me know what you think, or send me a link to some of your fave designs :]

<3<3


3 comments:

  1. I wish I had the patience to do my nails like that! Yours look lovely, and I am a Pinterest addict (like most of us bloggers).

    xo

    Ashley

    http://southerncaliforniabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! I love it!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you..