Oldies but goodies


I was looking back on some old summer pictures for inspiration for this upcoming Spring! It is always fun to look back on great outfits you loved. I love looking back at old outfits to see how my style has changed overtime and how I try to bring in the season's style with my own little twist. One thing is for sure, layering is a trend in these pictures. I am always a fan of bright colors, boots, and scarves no matter what season. All the great accessories are really what can make or break the outfit. You can keep it simple such as the three photos above, where there is no jewelry, or you can highlight the outfit with bold chunky jewelry. It all depends on the look you are going for. Always remember to change it up and put your unique twist on every outfit, so it is you.

Have a Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!

<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you..