Rustic Retro


Happy Saturday Everyone!

I am loving the "Rust" color at the moment. It gives your outfit a vintage feel to it. This outfit required my beautiful Missoni Heels of the limited Missoni for Target line! I love the 60's/70's designs he had for that line. I am also really into the cute cropped chiffon tops they have in every store right now! So classy and comfortable. If you don't have one in your wardrobe, get one! You will know exactly what I am talking about. They are a must have for this coming season. I love this look for anytime of the day. Of course, I have incorporated chunky bright bangles that are mixed and matched. The bags I am in love with right now are this gorgeous Urban Expressions Hobo with a cross-hatched design, and these classy clutches (Teal= Urban Expressions Lilly Clutch, Brown and Black= Melie Bianco Madeline Bag). You can find all of these trendy items at http://www.trendessentials.com/. Have a lovely weekend everyone and keep it funky fresh ;]

<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you..