A little more V-day Love


In honor of the romantic holiday, I thought I would pick out some of my fave red and pink items!

The Pink Danielle Nicole cross-body bag has a vintage look and can really brighten up your outfit. You can dress it up for your Valentine's Day date or dress it down for a casual day, Spring outfit.

The Urban Expressions Chelsea clutch is one of Trend Essential's favorites. There is a great selection of colors. It is a large clutch, which in my opinion, is very convenient for all of our essentials!

The Red Miztique clutch is very chic and classy. It is a beautiful red, not too bold.

The Trend Essentials jewelry I have displayed are very funky and can spruce up your lovely outfit. Bulky and detailed is why I love them!

You can find all of these items by clicking on the picture. Stay tuned for more of my themed collages of favorites and have a spectacular weekend!

<3<3

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pink. So pretty!

    xo

    Ashley

    http://www.southerncaliforniabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you..