Bohemian Rhapsody

Hello fellow fashionistas!!!!
I was out shopping with a friend, who was picking out Vegas outfits, when I came along this beautiful dress! It was on sale and the last in my size, and I had to have it! I'm sure that's happened to all of you. It's like it was meant to be, right?! Well, that is how I felt with this skirt. I don't have to many maxi-type skirts or pleated skirts, and this is actually a great combination in my opinion. This skirt inspired my bohemian look for the day. Wearing it with my laced crop top and platform boots. That just screamed out 70's Boho!
I had to accessorize appropriately with the layered bangles and a pendant necklace. I used a few different bags trying to keep the warm tone of the outfit, but the last bag I had to wear! The last bag as you will see is bright 70's design satchel. It was almost wrong not to wear it with this outfit. That bag is great for the spring/ summer time. The clutches are both very detailed and leather. I hope everyone enjoys the outfit. Please, let me know what you think? :))

Bags starting from the top:
Street Level Studded Clutch in Navy
Miztique Multi Toned Clutch in Grey
Street Level Boho Satchel

Outfit:
Laced Cropped Top :H&M
Pleated Long Skirt: Unknown
Jewelry: Forever 21
Platform Ankle Boots: Forever 21

-Sarah <3<3








1 comment:

  1. LOVE YOUR BLOG! were your newest followers! Follow us too at http://ricciloveherlook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you..