Summer Feather







Button up: Cooperative//Shirt: Forever 21//Shorts: Urban Renewal//Boots: LF Robertson

Happy Friday Fashionistas!!

It has been a sunny week over here in so-cal and I had to take advantage of it. Am I crazy for wearing this long sleeved button up on a hot day with the sun beating down on me? Possibly, but I am such a fan of layers and have been inspired by all of the fashion bloggers I follow lately and their layers of goodness. I love the color of this lovely, thin button up, and it paired well with the coral shorts. Of course, for the love of tribal prints, I had to throw in a fun pattern somewhere in this outfit. Enter my black and white tribal design tank.

To finish the outfit off, I decided to wear my suede black booties. As I said in my Summer Festival Post, the booties go so well with shorts, dresses, and skirts. I added in my feather clips to give that "indie zest" that I was looking for. I hope everyone is inspired for the weekend! Make it a good one!

xoxoxox
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you..