Fell in love

with these brilliant platforms....

To continue with the 70's patterns and design, I thought I would share my recent Instagram of my new gorgeous platform boots. I was on the search for new platforms and looking for your basic black leather, taupe suede, or mint leather platforms, when these babies caught my eye. Not only do I have a love for 70's patterns, but this was a great pick for my summer wardrobe! The bright color palette, the boho hippie pattern, and platform are perfect to wear with any dress, skirt or pair of shorts. Like I said in one of my recent posts, platforms are a must for your summer shoe selection, not just the typical cute sandals. This is definitely one of those pairs of shoes, and I'm sure you have all experienced this, where you want to create every outfit around them and never take them off. So get ready because the following outfit posts will include my new babies ;))

This photo was taken with instagram, my new favorite app that android phones finally have available. Follow me @antiquestripes002.

Have a wonderful Sunday!!!!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you..