Sunburst








It is all about the simple items. Trying to stay cool during the summer is the goal which is why I thought this was a perfect simple summer outfit. No layering, heavy jewelry, or too much jewelry. I was also inspired by my Jeffrey Campbell heeled sandals because who doesn't want to work their outfit around a pair of Jeffreys!? They paired perfectly with my Betsey Johnson clutch and a couple of gold jewelry pieces. I have had these wonderful high waisted shorts for a while, and they are comfy and the perfect fit! I am all for the high waisted short for the summer season, it brings a sort of vintage look to your wardrobe without even trying! I thought i'd wear a sheer tank to keep this clean and simple look. 

I hope everyone is inspired and has a wonderful Tuesday :]

xoxoxox
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you..