Vintage with a Twist








I am not a big polka dot wearing girl, but this skirt was hard to resist. I have been on the lookout for a sheer "high-low" skirt, and I finally found it! I was iffy about these skirts, but I have realized how gorgeous and funky these skirts are. A cute way to show off your legs while keeping that flowy glam look. The polka dots aren't too big or small; they are just right. Crazy how even the smallest details like the size of the dot matters, but it is a huge deal. LOL

I thought I would accessorize with classic colors. I love the black and white combo with a hint of red, very 50's. I love the belt's clasp very detailed and unique. I am usually a gold and bold jewelry wearer, but silver was perfect with the belt. I am wearing my taupe wedges because wedges are great for the summer. This was one of my favorite shoots because the skirt was so flowy and fun to work with! I hope everyone enjoys it!

Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Vintage
Belt: Vintage
Wedges: Forever 21
Jewelry: Forever 21

xoxoxox

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. love your hair! i definately followed your blog btw <3 do you think you could maybe follow me back? would love my blog to be as good as yours xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great hi-lo skirt! You look lovely :)

    xo

    Ashley

    http://southerncaliforniabelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you..