The Comfortable Outdoors



 


Happy International Women's Day, Fashionistas!!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day :]
When I was pulling this outfit together I couldn't help but think of a "woodsy" type setting. The dark browns and black are probably what gave me this thought, i'm sure. I am sure you are thinking, from the looks of this sweater, that is is one of those Itchy Sweaters. Well, it's not! Lucky me, finding a comfy warm looking sweater that actually IS warm and comfy! It has so much design going on that it goes great with plain and simple, neutral colored items. I wore it with great outdoorsy looking boots from Urban Outfitters. I love the long sock under the boot look, so that is exactly what I did here. These long socks  from American Apparel have a ruffle detailing on them and are great in any color! This necklace is BA-NAN-AS....(as said by Rachel Zoe ALL THE TIME). Yes, yes it means it is to die for! I found this vintage necklace at the Pasadena College Flea Market. If you have not visited it and you live in the area, you need to go! I actually found this at a booth where the seller had trays and trays of old jewelry. Boxes filled with tons of rings, broaches, and every type of jewelry item you can think of. Again, it is amazing there! I hope everyone enjoys this casual, comfortable, "Woodsy" look :]

Sweater: Forever 21
Shirt: H&M
Shorts: American Apparel
Socks: American Apparel
Boots:Urban Outfitters

xoxoxo
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. i especially love the socks and sweater!! happy women's day sarah!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you..