Adventures on Melrose


I just thought I would share a few photos from my last trip to Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, CA. It is only about a 40 minute drive without traffic for me and it is well worth the drive. Even if you don't find great items at the thrift shops, there are great restaurants and fun independent coffee shops everywhere. It was a beautiful day to thrift shop and hit the West Hollywood area. I love Melrose because of the great thrift shops. My favorite shop is Wasteland. It has theee best selection of vintage items and new designs such as Dolce Vita, Mink Pink and more! I found some great items that you will see in future outfit posts :]
The outfit I chose to wear on this sunny, warm day is very simple. I was feeling very Zoey Deschannel, again. This dress is from H&M and I love the style. The cat designs topped this dress off with cuteness. I love any animal print ;). I am wearing my vintage style shoes because they just went so well with the dress! My mint cross-body bag was purchased at a thrift shop a few months ago, and I love it to death! It just doesn't have enough room for my everyday essentials, sadly. Don't you hate that!?! LOL.
After a day of shopping and walking, I ended it with a perfect Spanish Latte from Urth Caffe. If you are ever in the area, check it out! It is pretty small and busy, so be ready to wait in line for a while. It is so worth it! I had a yummy organic oatmeal cookie along with the latte. They have the best treats, and everything is organic and fresh :] I hope everyone gets a chance to visit.

Outfit:
Dress: H&M
Shoes: Bakers
Purse: Unknown
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters

xoxoxo

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you..