Fashion Vixen





Welcome back fashionistas!
I fell in love with this skirt that I spotted in a rack of filled with vintage skirts at a close Buffalo Exchange! 
It is always a hit or miss there, but this last visit was a major hit! I was on the search for long skirts and I definitely hit the jackpot! This is a gorgeous long sheer see through skirt with a short layer underneath. It is very convenient and very sexy! These skirts are everywhere right now and anyone can pull it off. I was going for a classy and sexy look, I mean, look at this skirt! It was the perfect look. To complete this look I had to choose my Jessica Simpson heels. I have had them forever and they just never get old. Let me know what you think! I hope this inspires your next sexy date, cocktail, or girl's night out outfit!

Skirt: Vintage
Shirt: H&M
Belt: Forever 21
Heels: Jessica Simpson
Jewelry: Vintage

xoxoxox

Sarah<3

2 comments:

  1. Cool skirt, and I love that belt! I've yet to try the sheer-maxi-skirt look, but I love it on you!

    Cheers!
    Kate
    katealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously obsessed with that skirt! I'm experiencing super ensemb-envy right now <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you..