Tribal Diva




Good afternoon Fashionistas!

It was about time for a Afro Funk kind of look. It was such a shame that these pants were only worn once, so I had to bring them out. With all the tribal designs going on I had to throw in even more detailing with the laced blouse. I felt I wanted more than one degin going on, so that is exactly what I did.  I highly recommend it. These are harem inspired pants without all of the bagginess going on at the top. They are a light cotton material and fairly loose. They look great with heeled boots, too! I was going for more of a summer look. The laced shirt is great with a cute bandeau underneath. Keep away from wearing a tank top underneath! Show off what the laced shirt wants you to show off! It completely takes away from the laced look wearing a full tank underneath.
As for accessories. I thought I needed bold "statement" jewelry. Enter, Antique Gold Pieced earrings! These are great, especially with your hair up. I did not want too much gold going on, so I wore a great choker  black necklace with a touch of gold to compliment the earrings. Last, but not least, are the wedges! Perfect for summer. An evenly dispersed wedge, that it. Wedge in the front, and wedge in the back. Takes some time getting used to walking in them, but they look great!

Top: American Apparel
Pants: H&M
Earrings: Fashion Accessories Store
Necklace: Forever 21
Wedges: Reflections

xoxoxoxo

Sarah 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you..