Fashion Finder


We, as Fashion Bloggers, have a ridiculous amount of social networks where we can meet fellow bloggers/ fashionistas and generate traffic to our blog such as Chictopia, Lookbook, Pinterest, and so many more. One of my current favorites is Asos Fashion Finder. It has so many ways for you to be creative and show off your fashion talent. You can create outfits (similar to polyvore), upload your own personal style pictures, upload videos, and upload any article or picture inspiration of yours. Of course, you then network and vote for whatever comes to your liking. 

I thought I would share a couple of outfits i've created over the past couple of days. Check out my complete profile here, and check out the specific items I used to create these outfits. If you join don't forget to add me and vote :]. 

xoxox

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you..